Why your support matters
The musicians who come to ChamberStudio pay a heavily subsidised fee for Mentorships and other masterclasses. We need to raise funds to cover the difference between what the groups pay and what it costs us to run ChamberStudio and all its work.
We receive no public funding and rely solely on support from trusts and individuals who care about the future of chamber music.
By joining our Supporters Circle, you can play an essential role in helping us bridge this financial gap. Our overheads are low – we have no office or full time staff – so your money will go directly to helping the musicians.
£40-£499 (single)/ £50-£499 (joint)
- Notice of masterclass and concert dates
- A reception where you may meet professors (all musicians of international renown) and chamber ensembles
- Your donation will help the next generation of UK chamber musicians
£500 upwards (single or joint)
- The benefits of a Razumovsky Supporter
- Informal events to meet ensembles and professors
- Your name listed on the website and in programmes (unless you prefer not)
If you join as an Archduke supporter giving more than £1,000 and wish to discuss how we will use your donation, please contact Andrea Robins, General Manager, on 020 7193 4377 or email@example.com.
You can also support ChamberStudio via easyfundraising, through which money is donated to us from online retailers when you shop with them at no extra cost to you. Click here for more information.
Alternatively you can make a one-off donation to ChamberStudio via MyDonate – click here for our charity page.
ChamberStudio is a registered company in England and Wales no.7847197, and a registered charity no. 1145544. Its registered address is 86A Florence Road, London N4 4DP.
Trustees: Philip Carne (Chairman), Simon Cook, Janet Hilton, Margaret Lewisohn, Simon Rowe and Amy Tress.